Providing Roof Shingles Repair In The
Goose Creek Area
Say goodbye to moldy, dirty, cracked, and curled shingles with the help of Deaville Roofing and Construction! We are roofing specialists that offer various roof shingles repair services in and near Goose Creek, SC. One reason you should choose us is we’re very knowledgable about roof shingles repair. In fact, we’ve been in business for more than three decades now! So we can definitely handle whatever damage or issue you throw at us. Need help fixing damaged roof shingles? Then call us today at (843) 576-1414. We promise we’re the best team for the job!
We proudly serve homeowners from the following areas:
- Charleston, SC
- Daniel Island, SC
- Folly Beach, SC
- Goose Creek, SC
- Hanahan, SC
- Johns Island, SC
- North Charleston, SC
- Summerville, SC
Shingle Repair For Curled, Cracked Or Loose Shingles
Some homeowners forego hiring roof shingles repair experts because they want to avoid paying the fees. After all, how hard can fixing shingles be? While a DIY approach might work for some people, it’s definitely not the most efficient choice if you’re not used to these kinds of handyman projects. Some advantages of hiring contractors to do the job for you are:
- Less Hassle: Let’s face it, fixing damaged roof shingles probably isn’t the best way to spend your day off.
- Faster Repairs: Keep in mind that most repairs would take someone with no experience at least a few days to finish. If this isn’t something you can commit to, then hire pros instead.
- Skilled Craftsmanship: Contractors have years’ worth of training and experience to back their roof shingles repair services. And you can’t really match this level of expertise just by watching a few tutorials online.
Military and Senior Discount
Damaged Roof Shingles: Signs And Solutions
Some common problems our roof shingles repair team handles are:
- Curling: Asphalt shingles curl upward or downward as time passes. When this happens, you’ll have no choice but to replace the damaged roof shingles. However, a good way to prevent them from curling in the first place is to apply a roofing sealant during the installation. By doing so, you can delay the curling by at least a few more years.
- Missing Shingles: Spot missing shingles in your roofing? The best thing to do is to have a roof shingles repair team install new ones. Make sure they can match the shingle material you’re currently using. Otherwise, the efficiency and aesthetic of your roofing will get compromised.
- Mold, Dirt Buildup: Have an expert clean your shingles regularly to remove dirt and mold buildup. These might not seem like much now, but they’ll increase the shingles’ susceptibility to water and moisture damage in the long run.
Get rid of your damaged roof shingles today! Deaville Roofing and Construction offers roof shingles repair services in and around Goose Creek, SC. Call (843) 576-1414 for appointment bookings and pricing inquiries.
Fixing Shingles Has Been Our Specialty For 33 Years!
Deaville Roofing and Construction is a full-service roof shingles repair specialist that has been fixing shingles for more than three decades now. This tenure and experience is what allows us to provide top-notch solutions no other brand in and near Goose Creek, SC can compete with.
Firstly, we’ll do a complete inspection to uncover all hidden and visible damages. Our team will also check for the underlying cause to ensure these issues don’t happen again.
Then, our contractors will suggest the best roof shingles repair solution based on your specific needs. You’ll also get a sample estimate of how much the project will cost.
Lastly, just give us the signal and we’ll begin fixing the shingles. Depending on the damage, this could take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days. Of course, we’ll try to finish everything as quickly and efficiently as possible.
To learn more about us and our roof shingles repair team, call (843) 576-1414. We provide special discounts for military personnel and senior citizens so feel free to ask us about it.
Military and Senior Discount
John’s response for an estimate on my roof damage was very fast and his price was very reasonable, he came... read more
John came out to replace some shingles on 2 parts of my roof. He was very professional, explained to me... read more
8-29-19 John Deaville inspected my roof today to provide a 2nd opinion whether my roof showed signs of hail... read more
I was told 2 years ago that needed a new roof. So I waited until I was ready to sell.... read more
We call John to look at our roof and he was on time he did a wonderful job he told... read more
John was recommended by a neighbor and arrived at my house the day after my initial call. He repaired the... read more
Mr. Deaville was an excellent and professional person and i would always remember him and recommend him to any one... read more
John D of Deaville Roofing and Construction was a pleasure to work with. I hired them to replace the decking... read more
Working with this company has been amazing. Started with John showing up for our appointment right on schedule. After the... read more
I was in need for a roof to be put on , I contacted Deaville roofing from there fb add... read more
Very honest and stood by his work. We had a roof installed by John. Since the roof was installed, we... read more
Deaville Roofing is fantastic! These knowledgeable, professional contractors charge fair prices and obviously value long term relationships with their customers.... read more
Received a cross-contractor referral to John Deaville. He called about an hour after the referral and was out the same... read more
John came out the day I called and gave an estimate. Other contractors took days to give an estimate.... read more
The Owner of Deaville Roofing and Construction, John, was recommended by a friend of mine. He came out and... read more
Awesome service!! We interviewed over 10 different companies with estimates/etc! Very professional, financing was easy, roof looks... read more